REGISTRATION OPEN! https://merceryouthsoccer.demosphere-secure.com/_registration
This is a new platform and fees have increased $5. Also, birth certificates will be required.
If you had registered for Spring 2020 MYSA soccer and did not receive a refund, you will need a Transfer Discount Code to apply to the Fall Season. We will try to send these codes to those whom emailed us requesting a transfer. If you haven't received it or need it faster than we are getting them out, email us for it at email@example.com.
COVID-19 UPDATE APRIL 28:
FALL REGISTRATION IS OPEN UNTIL JULY 31.
- EVERYTHING WILL DEPEND ON COVID-19!
- Parents can expect to be contacted in early August.
- Games may begin beginning of Sept. and end at the end of Oct.
- Practice times and days are up to the coaches.
- U6/U8 play ALL games at Anderson-Dean Park.
- U10 and up are traveling teams, playing some games in other counties.
- Shin guards are MANDATORY for practice and games. Cleats are not mandatory but help game play. It is highly recommended for each player to have their own ball, with their name on it, at every practice.
- Ball Size: U6/U8 - size 3. U10/U12 - size 4. When there are enough players, U14 - size 5.
- Strict non-refund policy once the registration ends.
THE MERCER YOUTH SOCCER ASSOCIATION IS A PARENT-VOLUNTEER, NON-PROFIT ORGANIZATION THAT FOLLOWS THE KENTUCKY YOUTH SOCCER ASSOCIATION (KYSA) GUIDELINES.
PLEASE, DO NOT CONTACT THE SCHOOLS FOR MORE INFORMATION. THEY CANNOT HELP YOU.
OUR FACEBOOK PAGE IS THE BEST PLACE TO GET NOTIFICATIONS.
MYSA Picture Day - CANCELLED
- Saturday, March 21
- [March 28 - rain-out date]
- Team & Individual
- Money due on Picture Day
- Top parking lot above basketball court